Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Horn Tooting Time

If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you'd probably know this innately. Now, there are statistics to back this up - reading my blog is extremely cost effective. In a Carnegie Mellon study of blogs, mine ranked 11th overall.

I think they've missed a few - LGF and Hot Air for starters. I'd be real curious what others think about the methodology used, and how those omitted blogs would fare. I suspect that they'd rank quite high - both in the top 5.

But Soccer Dad was number 22 and Gates of Vienna made the list at 83. Kudos to them!

PJ Media was 18. The top five are: Instapundit 1 (an obvious choice), followed by Don Surber (another fine choice). Science and Politics was number 3, Watcher of Weasels was number 4 and Michelle Malkin came in at number 5.

Gateway Pundit came in at number 50, which is quite low since Jim is often breaking international news.

Gothamist came in at #12, which is a credit to their site, which covers all things NYC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's in point of fact a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Take a look at my web page; las vegas golf schools