Sunday, November 18, 2007

Holiday Shopping Guide

With Black Friday swiftly approaching, I know my readers want to get the best deals possible. I approach this time of year as though it's a game. The trick is to see just how good a deal you want on various items.

This year, I've come across two websites that make the job a whole lot easier.

bfads.net/

The Black Friday

Last year, I put together a bunch of links and suggestions. They still largely apply. DeepdiscountDVD still carries DVDs, but it dropped the DVD portion of its URL. Find it here.

Among the great deals I've spotted is $129.99 for a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer at Kohls. I believe that this is the 4.5 quart version, but you'll usually find Kitchen Aid mixers for no lower than $239 for this version, or $259 and up for the 5 quart variety.

JC Penney has a ton of items being sold at 60% off regular prices. Some could be seriously hot deals.

Still, the best advice I can give is make your list early and price shop ahead of time to see which outlets are giving the best deals. Shopping online has never been easier, and so has the ability to compare prices. Use that to your advantage.

No comments: