Thursday, March 15, 2007

My apologies to loyal readers

As many of you have noticed, this blog was not updated for several days. The reason is that Lawhawk has taken Mrs. Lawhawk on a well deserved second honeymoon to France. If memory serves, France was the intended destination of their first honeymoon, but they changed their plans after the events of 9/11.

It has been up to me to keep the faithful informed in Lawhawk's absence. However, as Lawhawk posted a few weeks ago, Mrs. Legalbgl and I were been blessed with the arrival of a baby girl on February 24. Since then life has been a whirlwind. No sleep nights, lots of work during the day, and to boot, an emergency trip to the animal hospital in the middle of the night for doggy legalbgl. Needless to say, I have not had much time in the last few weeks to post anything.

Well, rest assured, that Lawhawk's absence is short lived and I will endeavor to post more in the meantime. I thank you all, the loyal readers, for your continued readership.

No comments: