Monday, January 28, 2008

Law's Bucket List of Travel Destinations

Inspired by this article (and no, I haven't seen the Bucket List), here's where I want to go and visit before I go and kick the bucket:

  • London, England

  • Yosemite National Park

  • Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Parks

  • Mount Rushmore and the Badlands of South Dakota

  • Hawaii

  • Athens, Greece

  • Hong Kong

  • Great Wall of China (why is this wall different than every other wall)

  • Beijing (but only after the Communists fall)

  • Cuba (but only after the Castroites are out of power)

  • The Galapagos

  • Sydney, Australia

  • Venice, Italy

  • Wellington, New Zealand


I've already gotten to see Jerusalem, Masada and other parts of Israel, the Grand Canyon, Everglades, San Francisco, and Paris, so I can scratch those off.

All are known for their amazing views and vistas, outdoor activities, and I can't wait to visit to take photos.

No comments: