Friday, November 09, 2007

Congrats Are In Order

Congratulations to the winners of the 2007 Weblog Awards. The complete list is here.

And I guess that means I'm congratulating myself, since I won the category Best of 1751-2500. I was in some pretty good company within that category and I'm a regular reader of Armies of Liberation and Texas Rainmaker.

I would have had something witty to say except that the WGA is on strike and I couldn't get Tina Fey or Jon Stewart to write my acceptance speech for me. Colbert was too busy not running for President to respond. So, all I can do is say thanks.

Thank you to everyone who voted and to everyone who reads A Blog For All on a regular basis. While I write primarily for myself - to keep my head from exploding with all these random bits of information, I enjoy the feedback I can get from blogging. That means that everyone who contributes here gets to share in a piece of the congrats.

That also means that Legalbgl gets a pat on the back as well. He's been a regular feature here for a couple of years and has stood in when I've gone off the 'net. Kudos!

No comments: