Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Open Source Media Launch

While the folks at the recently renamed Open Source Media held their launch event in Midtown Manhattan, I'm busy blogging today's news (French riots redux, Woodward joins Plamegate as an active participant, and the latest from Ground Zero).

I'm a contributor to OSM, and I wish Charles, Roger, and the gang the best of luck in this venture.

Now, if I could manage to get invited to this evening's launch party...

UPDATE:

Perhaps if people knew my email address, then I'd get an invite from the powers that be:

lawhawk at yahoo.com (just remove the spaces)

UPDATE:
Show 'em some buzz - here's a few of the other bloggers noting the OSM launch: Althouse, Austin Bay Blog, Decision '08, Ed Driscoll.com, L.A. Observed, La Shawn Barber's Corner, Peaktalk, Protein Wisdom, ScrappleFace, TigerHawk, and Wizbang. Jeff Jarvis is nonplussed.

UPDATE:
I just received a pair of emails from Ed Driscoll, and most sincere apologies followed for not receiving a proper invite. Apology accepted. Don't let it happen again.

You might not like what happens if it does.

No comments: