Sunday, October 23, 2005

Catching Up

I'm going to turn this into an open trackback for anyone interested. I just ask that you include a link back to this post as a courtesy. Scout's honor applies.

Since I was away for most of the weekend, there were a few things I wasn't able to comment on that others found notable. They include:

AJ Strata covering Able Danger.

Ace of Spades Dr. Symes wonders what the coolest old school bridges are. I'd suggest the Brooklyn Bridge and various covered bridges in New England, but what about the natural bridges? Dr Symes also wonders about the Harari assassination report.

Howie at the Jawa Report surfs the net so I didn't have to. Covered topics include the Harari report, and other UN troubles, including yet more potential links between Saddam and al Qaeda.

No comments: