Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Recommended Reading

It would seem that I'm now on the recommended reading list for Professor Emilenne Ireland's George Washington University Graduate School of Political Management MGT218 Class, which is entitled Politics and the New Media.

Welcome aboard!

I hope that the stuff I write is interesting, informative, and will elicit comments from you and your students.

I would also recommend that you include some other bloggers, besides the ones you listed, in future incarnations of your course.

LaShawn Barber and Michael Totten come to mind. So does Vodkapundit and The Volokh Conspiracy, which now has comments (newly instituted feature). You can find those sites from my sidebar.

By the way, if you're wondering how I was able to figure out that Professor Ireland was out there, it's real simple when you have stat tracking software such as the free version of sitemeter. I can tell who my referrers are, the pages they come to and from, and even the software used to view my pages.

All of this information can be used by people who want to know who is reading, how long they're reading, and whether their message is getting out. It goes to the effectiveness of the site.

No comments: