Monday, May 12, 2008

Comparison Photo Of The Day

Lawhawk posted his photo of Montezuma's Castle yesterday. Well here is my photo of the same location, taken about two years ago, in November.


Montezuma's Castle National Park is a small park on the way towards Sedona. This is actualy one of my favorite photos because of the color contrast of the white rocks and the clear blue sky. This one was taken using a Minolta HTSIplus, Sigma 28-300 aspherica IF hyperzoom lens, and shot on Fuji Supra 100 film (yes, I am still a dinosaur.) I believe I also used a Hoya Polarizer filter, but not sure which model (I have 2 of them, don't remember when I bought the second one, if it was before or after this trip.)

In addition, here are two other photos I took during that trip. The first, is snoopy rock and was taken during one of the jeep tours Hawk described a few days ago. The second, was taken from a spa, I don't remember the name, that we had lunch at one afternoon. The views were the most incredible things I had ever seen. The set up for these pictures is the same as that stated above.





Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

No comments: