Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Verizon Bill Sucks, Take 2

They screwed up my billing. Again.

Illegally charged my credit card. Again.

And I'm stuck on phone hold. Again.

I'm now on with a supervisor who says that he's going to be able to merge my FIOS triple play with my local phone. We'll see if that actually happens (I'll have to wait another month to see if that actually works).

I have no idea how Verizon thinks that they can charge my credit card after I specifically told them not to charge my credit card. Anyone else see a problem with this?

I do.

The supervisor claims to have merged my billing. Right.

This is now 35 minutes into the call.

UPDATE:
Finally off the call. On top of the adjustments to the bill, which will include an additional $22 off the bill for a year, it looks like I'm going to get the LCD television that had been offered when you sign up for Triple Play Service. Turns out that Verizon has extended the television offer back to mid September so if you signed up after that point, you should ask to get the television.

I should have an email confirming all this later today. The proof is in the pudding as to whether all this will happen.

No comments: