Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Prepping for Jack's Return

24 is coming. Jack's back with new adventures, a new and improved body count, and even Ricky Schoeder's supposedly tagging along for the ride.

In anticipation for the event, I've got a new blogroll set up that I'm populating with the names of those fanatics of the show - especially those who are blogging the show. If you want to have your name included, let me know in the comments and I'll add you. I will also provide code for you to use to insert into your own blog.

As always, check with the Blogs4Bauer website for more, including live blogging of each installment of Jack Bauer goodness.

If you want to install the blogroll code, use the following and replace the square brackets with the angled brackets:

[script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://rpc.blogrolling.com/display.php?r=
a86f16d5bbcbeef68ccd3a58167336d7"][/script]

No comments: