Monday, September 11, 2006

Conspiracy Theorists March On Ground Zero

I first heard about this this morning on 1010 WINS radio in NYC. What made me sick was not their message (ok, that did make me sick), but what REALLY made me sick was the interview with a firefighter who lost his brother and these guys got in his face spewing their "message." Let a guy mourn for his family. Deliver your message in peace, not by insulting those who lost friends and loved ones in this attack.

I first heard of these conspiracy theorists on Fox News' Hannity & Colmes, when Bob Bowman appeared and espoused their position of a controlled demolition and governmental involvement. My question about this is why? Why would the government do that? What goal would it have achieved?

My second questions is what about those videos. We have seen videos from Osama Bin Laden shortly after the attacks claiming responsibility. We recently saw more videos of two of the hijackers. So does the controlled demolition theory mean that the government conspired with Al Queda and Osama Bin Laden? To many holes in the theory.

After watching the interview with Bowman back on July 12, 2006, I e-mailed Scholars for 9/11 Truth front man James Fetzer and asked him about the video tapes and how they interrelate with the conspiracy theory. Of course, I never received a response. To bad, inquiring minds want to know.

Popular Mechanics has a rebutal for the conspiracy theorists.

No comments: