Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Iran Goes Forward On Nuclear Program

You can't say that I didn't say this was going to happen.

If you've been paying attention, you'd have known that Iran was going for the bomb all consequences be damned. And the EU, UN, IAEA, and even the US are engaging in wordsmithing instead of taking concrete action to stop a nutcase wholly intent on using said bombs upon receipt.

UPDATE:
Ace seems to think that Europe might be waking up to the threat posed by a nuclear Iran. I'm not convinced. A single article in a single German paper isn't going to cut it for me. When I see the various national leaders tearing Ahmadinejad a new one and threatening actual physical military action and not just harshly worded statements (the death by a 1,000 papercuts route) should Iran attempt to obtain a nuclear weapon, then I'll know that Europe is serious. Until then, they're just going through the motions.

No comments: