Sunday, August 28, 2005

Thank You Dear Readers and Linkers

I would like to take the time to thank my loyal readers and those who have linked to this page. I've jumped up the rankings in the past week and it is entirely attributable to my readers who think that my pontifications and insights are worthy of being distributed to others.

Whether it's my ongoing coverage of the rebuilding of Ground Zero or my Able Danger coverage, people are starting to notice this blog and are linking to it in greater frequency.

It's my sincere hope and pledge that I will continue to bring the important news of the day to your attention - and to do so in a timely and irreverent manner. If I get a few of your neurons to fire, then I've done something noteworthy.

And, if you haven't noticed this blog before now then shame on you. What took you so long?

No comments: