Saturday, July 09, 2005

A Blog For All News Update

If some of you haven't noticed by now, I've made a few updates to the look and feel of this blog in the last week or so. Trackbacks and comments are now powered by Haloscan. I've now organized my links in the sidebar a little differently, and put them into menus rather than lists.

A secret handshake goes out to Dave Ray who runs Bulletproof Dandy, for giving me the inspiration to use the menus - the template he devised was extremely useful (and some of the links he had have been added to the news section).

Most importantly for you image hounds, I've assembled a menu specifically for the waterfall pictures. Have at them.

Also, just to let people know, I intend to sell these photos both matted and unmatted. Let me know if you're interested. I haven't set a price on them yet, but I will accept reasonable offers.

No comments: