Friday, June 10, 2005

Leaving... On A Jet Plane

Going on vacation for few days.

So no new bloggies til I get back.

To tide you over, here's a couple of sites to check out (and they're not all Amnesty International bashing pieces either - I just didn't have time to sift through the hundreds of excellent choices.)

Vodkapundit loses his cool over the IFC mess. May I suggest tossing a vodka martini in the shape of a molotov cocktail on the IFC plans?

IMAO. Haven't been there? Trust me. You might never return here if you do. It's that good. Oh wait, I was referring to IFOC. Nevermind.

A couple of soundboards to keep you and your friends laughing.

For true serious thinkers, Victor Davis Hanson, whose perspective on the WoT and Iraq put most other pundits and thinkers to shame.

Jen Garner may be seriously involved with Ben Aflac (heck the goose has more charisma and selling power than Ben does these days), but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy Jennifer's body (of work). Just don't let Spy Daddy know what you've been up to. No telling what that crazy cat might do.

Well, that's all for now!

See ya when I get back!

No comments: